Risk at the Point of Payment
- What are the tensions between banks and merchants around point-of-payment?
- Where are the fraud risks?
- What solutions do we traditionally have for data protection at point of payment?
- Why isn’t this enough, what loopholes does this create?
- Is there a better way to protect data?
In this episode of the PassFort Podcast, Craig Marston, CTO of Paytia, is in conversation with our CRO, Ray Ryan, about how regulated businesses can better protect client data at the point of payment. It's a risk that is underestimated and Craig unveils why.
Access the podcast using the form on the right.
About the Experts
Ray joined PassFort in 2021 to lead its Revenue operations. Before PassFort, Ray was instrumental in growing industry-leading AML solution, ComplyAdvantage, from £0 ARR to £30M AR. Prior to ComplyAdvantage he was co-founder and CCO of a big data fraud and AML, solution which was successfully sold in 2014. Ray has also consulted and provided advisory services for a number of organisations around AML and KYC regulatory compliance. He now directs PassFort's growth plans as it scales following the company’s Series A investment round.